As a Career Management professional, I have chosen to use my time and energy to fostering, orchestrating, catalyzing, leading and empowering the necessary changes in people, both in Canada and around the world to improve their lives through better jobs.
As an Employment Interview Coach & Communications Professional, I am in the business of accelerating learning to bring new concepts of leadership, profitability and personal development to the forefront.
As an avid volunteer with organizations supporting local economic development, women and GLBT issues, and environmental sustainability; I engage marginalized communities to promote and produce results that are economically, socially and environmentally sustainable.
You’re in the right place if you’re interested in:
- Local Economic Development + Investment
- The Leadership Gap + Talent Development
- Walkable, Bikeable, Livable Communities + Infrastructure Development
- Social Innovation + Emerging Business
- Regeneration + Personal Development
- Guerrilla Employment